A month in review:
1. I am going on a trip to Paris over my Spring Break with my Grandma! I have been taking a French class for the last couple of months and it has been amazing. I am so excited!!!
2. Our sweet Lily passed away after 14 years of unconditional love and is now resting in peace. She was such a beautiful princess and is so missed, but she is in a better place. I imagine that she has found the biggest stick in heaven and is playing keep away in the greenest sunniest grassy meadow. Rest in peace, sweet Lily. I love you!
3. These tulips helped bring hints of spring into our home. It feels like sunshine in a jar!
4. And we have some coming up outside the door, along with some hyacinths!
5. Planning a wedding with this handsome man has been the best adventure of my life! I can hardly wait to be married to him.
6. Also, these two cuties drove down from Michigan to visit us and the ever so talented Leigh took our engagement photos! Hooray! It was so wonderful having you two visit. Can’t wait to see you again soon!
7. Things are starting to bloom ’round these parts! It makes me giddy every time I see them. Ahh spring! How I’ve missed you.
8. Also, ice cream is the bees’ knees. Especially on warm, sunny days.
9. Most especially ice cream eaten with this handsome fella.
10. And spring warmth means Wedge weather! ‘Nuff said.
My life juggling has gone to a new level – full-time job, planning a wedding, yoga, French class, Spanish class, trip to Paris, trip to Spain, and all of those other sundry life delights. Somehow it all feels just perfect. This year is full of so many blessings. And I am so happy!