That’s how this summer was. Has been. Whatever it is now that it’s September. At any rate, it absolutely flew by! In the blink of an eye. I miss writing and blogging and sharing so here’s a little catching up. Since my last post I have:
1. Finished another year of being an assistant teacher.
2. Switched jobs to work in the office as administrative assistant.
3. Spent two phenomenal weeks traveling in España with my wonderful mom. We flew into Barcelona and met up in baggage claim after a year apart. Suddenly, as I was walking toward baggage claim, I heard someone running toward me and looked over and there was my mom! I took off toward her and we crashed into a huge hug in the middle of baggage claim. It was epic.
We spent a week in Barcelona, seeing as much as we possibly could.
And then flew to Madrid for another incredible week.
4. Traveled to Massachusetts to visit family and work on planning our wedding.
5. Taught three weeks of summer camp.
6. Trained for my new position as administrative assistant.
7. Spent a week with my mom before she went back to Kuwait for her second year of teaching there.
8. Had a wedding shower and a bridal shower.
9. Started my new position as administrative assistant.
10. Celebrated my best friend and Maid of Honor’s birthday!
11. Lots of wedding planning with Scott!
So there you have it – a brief recap of my summer. And now we’re less than a month away from The Big Day!!! I can hardly wait!